Do you crave stories about vigorous women, independent loners, individualists, and other fascinating outsiders whose exploits are sparked by loyalties and who are energized by a sense of duty? Do you love stories written by an author who speaks directly from the heart?
English novelist Neil Mach has gained widespread recognition for his strong female characters and for writing compelling stories that often revolve around the themes of loyalty and duty. Neil has won National Novel Writing Month several times and he hosts a weekly Myth & Magic podcast
Do you want to be among the first to read Neil’s books and get advanced reader copies FREE along with special gifts and a periodic newsletter?
You only win treats if you join!
- Can we see ghosts in mirrors?
- Manage your author’s expectations. What do you want from an authoring life?
- Are humans anthropoidal honeybees? Here’s why some people are drawn to fringe theories, superstitions, pseudoscience + supernaturalism
- Is dystopia right now? Here’s a helpful list of Dystopic Essentials
- Where is the when of your story? In what period should you set your fantasy?