Do you crave stories about vigorous women, independent loners, individualists, and other fascinating outsiders whose exploits are sparked by loyalties and who are energized by a sense of duty? Do you love stories written by an author who speaks directly from the heart?
English novelist Neil Mach has gained widespread recognition for his strong female characters and for writing compelling stories that often revolve around the themes of loyalty and duty. Neil has won National Novel Writing Month several times and he hosts a weekly Myth & Magic podcast
Do you want to be among the first to read Neil’s books and get advanced reader copies FREE along with special gifts and a periodic newsletter?
You only win treats if you join!
- Do you exist in an Echo Chamber of public opinion? How do you avoid the mirrored gazebo? Here is how to escape your own personal Hall Of Reflections
- Where is now? How to live in the now. Have you lost your way to now? Here is a plan that will help you find your way back
- What is magical thinking? And how can you use it in your fiction?
- Are we losing society as we hide in caves? Is Covid making us introversive? Is it our destiny to be avoidants of people and lovers of loneliness?
- Writers: dealing with a confidence crisis