Do you crave stories about vigorous women, independent loners, individualists, and other fascinating outsiders whose exploits are sparked by loyalties and who are energized by a sense of duty? Do you love stories written by an author who speaks directly from the heart?
English novelist Neil Mach has gained widespread recognition for his strong female characters and for writing compelling stories that often revolve around the themes of loyalty and duty. Neil has won National Novel Writing Month several times and he hosts a weekly Myth & Magic podcast
Do you want to be among the first to read Neil’s books and get advanced reader copies FREE along with special gifts and a periodic newsletter?
You only win treats if you join!
- Maypoles, May Queens, May Day, and May — the Month of Flowers & Magic
- Warm up exercises for a writing mind: how to warm-up before a writing session
- How Elves help us understand the objective reality of things we cannot see
- Death isn’t cosy. Here’s why death should be handled appropriately & responsibly and never as a convenient twist or fun plot device + five characteristics of sudden death
- How to be an Independent Thinker