Do you crave stories about vigorous women, independent loners, individualists, and other fascinating outsiders whose exploits are sparked by loyalties and who are energized by a sense of duty? Do you love stories written by an author who speaks directly from the heart?
English novelist Neil Mach has gained widespread recognition for his strong female characters and for writing compelling stories that often revolve around the themes of loyalty and duty. Neil has won National Novel Writing Month several times and he hosts a weekly Myth & Magic podcast
Do you want to be among the first to read Neil’s books and get advanced reader copies FREE along with special gifts and a periodic newsletter?
You only win treats if you join!
- List of modizardry. Are you a creative fantasy fiction author? Send your crazy new magic and I’ll add it to the list!
- Alpha list of scientific words for magical abilities
- Let’s talk therianthropy + Otherkin and the roots of Furry Fandom
- Chrono-perception and other exotic senses + how to create your own unique senses
- What is the fluxus? How fluxperiments can help revitalize writing + Writers Tips to Encourage a Creative Mindset